The way we collect and use your information You can sign in QLD QR Patrol web application for demo use, located at https://app.qldqrpatrol.com.au without providing any personal information. To start using QLD QR Patrol web application you shall be required to register and provide some personal information.
The information that QLD QR Patrol collects about you can be classified as Personal Information and Anonymous Information. Personal Information refers to information that identifies you as a person, for example, your name, postal address, phone number, email address, payment details. Anonymous Information refers to information that does not identify a specific individual.
QLD QR PATROL Pty Ltd provides its services to users subject to these Terms. Please read these Terms carefully. By completing the registration process on the Service Website and/or upgrading to one of the service plans offered therein, you are stating that you are eligible for a user account.
By accepting these Terms or by using the Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, you should leave the Service Website and discontinue using the Service immediately.
If you are using the Service on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity's behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify you and QLD QR PATROL Pty Ltd for violations of these Terms.
QLD QR PATROL Pty Ltd reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time without prior notice. Such modifications shall be effective upon posting them on the QLD QR PATROL Pty Ltd website located at http://www.qldqrpatrol.com.au. You agree to be bound to any changes of these Terms when you use the Service after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review these Terms each time you make a purchase in the Service to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Service.
The Company aims the best possible service and satisfaction of the clients. This can be achieved only by developing confidence between the clients and the Company. Clients of the Company or visitors of the web site will be referred to as Clients, whether they make orders or utilize services of the Company.
In order to start using the web application service, you need to register on one of the service pricing plans and buy a service plan via a secure PayPal transaction. The provided email address, username, password and company details are used to create your Service account and send you a registration code in order to let you sign in to the Service Website.
You agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself as may be prompted by the registration form on the Service Website, maintain the security of your password and accept all risks of unauthorized access to your password. You agree that you shall be solely responsible to QLD QR PATROL Pty Ltd for all activities that occur under your account.
Subject to these Terms QLD QR PATROL Pty Ltd grants to you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive right to use the Service solely as provided in your Service Plan. The limitation in licenses and guards depends on your Service Plan. You may use the Service during the subscription period, provided you have paid and continue to pay the subscription fees, if applicable.
We hereby acknowledge, without limitation of the above said, your right and ownership to the data contained in the Service reports. The granted right shall terminate immediately when you fail to comply with these Terms.
The Service is provided to registered users based on a selected subscription to a paid Service Plan. When users upgrade from a free Service Plan to any paid Service Plan, they agree to pay all applicable fees, including one-time or recurring fees at the prices effective at the time a subscription is bought.
All subscriptions are billed in the Billing section of the Service Website where a registered user provides personal details. All transactions are processed via Secure PayPal integration, providing you with the highest level of security. QLD QR PATROL Pty Ltd shall charge a user's PayPal account in accordance with the following rules:
1. The billing period shall be 1 month, or 12 months and shall be selected by the Service users upon changing their Service Plan.
2. When users upgrade from a free Service Plan to any paid Service Plan, an invoice shall be issued and their PayPal account shall be charged automatically upon upgrading and on the first day of every following 1-month or 12-month billing period to renew their subscription to a current paid Service Plan for a subsequent billing period.
3. When users upgrade their current Service Plan to another Service Plan, an invoice shall be issued and their PayPal account shall be charged automatically upon upgrading and on the first day of every following 1- month, or 12-month billing period to renew their subscription to an upgraded Service Plan for a subsequent billing period. When users downgrade or upgrade their current paid Service Plan before the subscription to it expires, the unused portion of the subscription fee, if any, is not credited to their Service account to be further paid for any Service fees and charges.
4. If there are insufficient funds on the Service account and/or on a user's PayPal account to renew a subscription to the current Service Plan for another billing period and/or to pay the active project fees and scanning costs of the Pro Service plan incurred during the preceding month, QLD QR PATROL Pty Ltd shall establish a grace period of 14 (fourteen) days to give its users time to provide sufficient funds on their PayPal account. QLD QR PATROL Pty Ltd shall continue attempting to renew a subscription to the current Service Plan until the end of the 14-day grace period. If during the 14-day grace period a due invoice was not paid, QLD QR PATROL Pty Ltd shall downgrade the current paid Service Plan of a user to a free Service Plan. All projects of such user shall be suspended with the ability for him or her to upgrade again to a paid Service.
5. Unless stated otherwise in writing, all Service subscription fees and charges are nonrefundable.
Web site content, such as images, designs, graphics etc. is intellectual property of the Company and is protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. Any copying, distribution, sale, derivative creation or misleading the public about the actual provider of the web site content is against the law. Any reproduction, republication, loading, communication, distribution or transmission or any other use of the content, in any manner, for commercial purposes is allowed only after prior written authorization of the Company or any other copyright holder. The images, logos and distinctive features representing the Company or third parties and their products or services are trademarks of the Company or third parties and are protected by the relevant Greek and European trademark laws. Their appearance on the web site does not imply license on the assignment or use of any third party.
The Service users may terminate these Terms at any time by sending a notice to QLD QR PATROL Pty Ltd.
QLD QR PATROL Pty Ltd may terminate these Terms if QLD QR PATROL Pty Ltd finds that a user has repeatedly violated these Terms. The termination shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice.
Upon notification of termination by either party, a user must cease using the Service.
In the event of any termination a user shall not be entitled to any refunds of any subscription fees, any other fees, or any outstanding balance for Service rendered through the date of termination.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Greece without regard to conflict of laws principles. Any action relating to these Terms must be brought in the state courts located in Athens, Greece and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of those courts and waive any claim that those courts constitute an inappropriate venue or inconvenient forum.
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and QLD QR PATROL Pty Ltd and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and QLD QR PATROL Pty Ltd. If any provision of the Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent allowed by law and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
By using the Service, you agree to receive occasional emails from QLD QR PATROL Pty Ltd. These emails shall include notices about your account and information concerning or related to the Service. These emails shall be a part of your relationship with QLD QR PATROL Pty Ltd. You agree that any notice, agreements, disclosure or other communications that QLD QR PATROL Pty Ltd sends to you electronically shall satisfy any legal communication
requirements. You may not assign these Terms to anyone, and any assignment of these Terms by you will be null and void.
The section titles and numbering of these Terms are displayed for convenience and shall have no legal effect.
If you would like to contact us regarding any matter, you can do so by following our Contact Page and filling in the contact form.